#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today was a rare treat because we were playing a team that has a high line, which he could exploit. He's a force to be reckoned with under those circumstances.
Even if it isn't a high line team, I want him there anyways, he's the best finisher and built for the role better than anyone else.

He's the best ever midfielder to play in the Premier League. They can tall about Gerrard, Scholes, Lampard, Vieira ect...They aren't on the same level as KDB. His performance today was sublime dominated the midfield, His vision is just ridiculous the passes he makes that you don't even think is on. What I love the most about him is his want to get on the ball and his drive he's a proper leader for us now.

Absolute magician.

Colossal player for us. He has stepped it up over the last 2/3 games and is dragging the team with him. Only problem is where do we find space for his statue? ;)

He knew he had the beating of Fabinho today, he left him for dead a few times. He seems to be a lot fitter, that burst of power he lost over the last couple of years seems to be back. I think he’s still hurting from being subbed off in the final in Porto, looks like he’s got something to prove.

When you have your best player still closing down their defenders and keeper in the last 5 mins you realise what a special talent Kev is. I really hope we get Haaland next year - can you imagine the number of assists Kev would get. I also think Alvarez will have a big part to play for us sooner than expected. If we have to let Gabby and/or Mahrez move on to balance the books I'm all for it. Kev is a generational player and we must provide him with a player up top who instinctively can finish his world class passes. No coincidence that since Sergio retired his assist number has gone down so what does he do especially in big games? - he starts scoring more himself, he's that good.

On a par with Bell as the best all round midfielder we've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.