#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but only recently... Yaya was hardly a workhorse off the ball. I think it's more a Pep thing than a city thing - although the two might be the same thing now.

Hmmm. Not really looking for another Yaya debate but I'd be surprised if you looked at distance covered stats for city players during Yaya's pomp if his didn't stack up well. In fact, I'm pretty sure I did that once with UCL distance stats (EPL aren't freely available) and he did. Yaya wasn't a big fan of going backwards but he mostly did his bit; what he was superb at was being available to recieve a pass and he had to work hard to do that.

I heard he cant play with bernie ..

Love the ginger prince , mad kev look out

I've heard a lot of things about our players that is nonsense.

I saw someone else metnion it but there were people not too long ago suggesting that we were a better team without Kev in it or that he was finished. Admittedly, there was a risk that injury had taken a serious permanent toll but it was far too early to jump to conclusions.

I've heard a lot of things about our players that is nonsense.

I saw someone else metnion it but there were people not too long ago suggesting that we were a better team without Kev in it or that he was finished. Admittedly, there was a risk that injury had taken a serious permanent toll but it was far too early to jump to conclusions.
The same person says it every week , last time a few days ago , quiet when he plays well of course , madness

The same person says it every week , last time a few days ago , quiet when he plays well of course , madness

If that person, and his few acolides would have been in charge over the past seasons, KDB would have been a substitute to Gundogan, and glued to the bench. I think he'd have left the club by now. And in disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.