17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal vision and execution to make the assist for Bernardo today. Only blot on his performance was failing to score after Haaland put him through in the first half

Unreal vision and execution to make the assist for Bernardo today. Only blot on his performance was failing to score after Haaland put him through in the first half

I'm really having difficulty thinking that anyone else in the world could have made a pass like that. Jaw-dropping. Did you notice the way he reacted? Wasn't even surprised, just normal, like.

I'm really having difficulty thinking that anyone else in the world could have made a pass like that. Jaw-dropping. Did you notice the way he reacted? Wasn't even surprised, just normal, like.
I agree. Btw did you see Haaland's reaction to the pass? He was just like a fan who couldn't believe what he had just seen - love it

KDB will go down as our greatest ever player. I loved Silva, Komps, Aguero but this guy has got absolutely everything. Scores goals, great short passing, incredible long passing range, can cross, free kicks, ability to carry the ball etc.

Absolute Rolls Royce of a player

next in line for a statue surely?

Didn't have a great match but love his attitude. Always asking for the ball, playing impossible passes when everyone else was playing too safe, and those passes created FK and corners that were the only way we were creating any danger. And his crosses as usual are a constant danger. Champion's mentality

what a terrible match he had, damn. Maybe needs some resting as he look mentally tired, bad passes, rushed decisions,, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.