17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link-up between De Bruyne and Haaland is going to be seriously special.

Let's hope Kev still has a few years left in him yet.

The genius assist aside,a very poor game by his standards.....probably our worst performer.

Its odd as he looked amazing against Bayern,yet carried on yesterday where he left off in the charity shield.

He’s clearly not got his match legs yet. Thought his passing was well off again like last week against Liverpool.

But the class was there for the one pass that mattered for Erling’s second goal.

It's classic Kev for me. Has a few below par performances and we all question his fitness or whether we're stronger with Bernardo/Gundo.

But then... he goes on a run of world class form that only he's capable of producing.

And, my, when he hits that level it's going to be frightening for everyone else - especially with Big Erl up top.

It's classic Kev for me. Has a few below par performances and we all question his fitness or whether we're stronger with Bernardo/Gundo.

But then... he goes on a run of world class form that only he's capable of producing.

And, my, when he hits that level it's going to be frightening for everyone else - especially with Big Erl up top.

It’s also classic De Bruyne to still produce game-winning moments even when well below bar

As he gets older it's going to take him a bit of time each season to get up to speed. Expect him to hit full flight in November.

Had a blinding pre-season and then was shocking against Liverpool and equally so yesterday. But then played one pass which was just right on the money and got the game won. Not bad is he! In all seriousness, the combination he can have with Haaland is frightening once De Bruyne gets back into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.