17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
7306d-16618602403786-1920.jpg

The man is already the best midfielder in premier league history. Others may have had longer careers here but that never produced what he's producing game after game, season after season. He's still got a fair few years left in him at this standard to cement that legacy and wait for the bitter non-believers to concede he's the greatest and I wouldn't put it past him to reinvent himself and add a fee more years on too of that too. We're witnessing unrivaled greatness.

The greatest! Can't overstate how important his first goal was.
What a brilliant goal it was too. He is unbelievable. It’s quite amazing that there is debate at times around this fella as to whether he should be starting! He is a fantastic player and we are lucky to have witnessed what he delivers for us year after year. One of our all time greats.

Last edited:
Been watching football a long time. Seen some brilliant players live. Thought Henry was the best I've witnessed live or was it Zola, then along came our own magician David Silva.

Sorry chaps you will all have to step aside. Football just wont be as enjoyable when Kevin De Bruyne retires. Without a doubt the greatest player I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.