17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he will have a much needed rest now and perhaps stop playing national footie for a while. I for one think Kev will have yet another great season next year - we are so blessed to witness some of the best midfield play of a generation.

Rough for him to come off like that, just as he was starting to really get into the game. Glad they could win for him!

Incredible in the run in this season, making sure everyone knows he's still the main man at City.

I felt broken for KDB this evening. I said to my Dad, looked liked KDB has over trained in the last month.

Been carrying a hamstring problem

His performance against United last week makes sense now.

I thought he was well off his best last week and was a little concerned abut his form going into this game, but after tonight's revelations of him having a hamstring issue for a couple of months now he has done very well to hold up.

I think rather than looking really upset like he did in 2021, I think he knew it was game over when he went off and that his body has finally given in to the injury. Acceptance so to speak.

Got to feel for Kevin. Probably the two biggest games of his career and he's been robbed of both of them. We could make the final again next season or the season after but there's no guarantee so that could have been his last chance to play a meaningful role in one. I sincerely hope not because he's been our talisman for eight years now and I feel like he at least deserves the chance to have a big moment/performance in a Champions League final.

Dont think we have to feel bad for him. He seemed to be fine in his post match interview. Saying he contributed for 30mins and was doing the things asked of him and that he trusted his teammates to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.