17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems to have no luck when it comes to the CL finals. Felt for him when he went out. Thankfully we won it or it would've been another major heartbreak for Kev.

A player of his caliber deserves to win the CL.

Filled with gratitude for this amazing player. I do really hope he gets a proper rest, careful conditioning, and that we find a way of keeping him contributing without him burning him out.

Filled with gratitude for this amazing player. I do really hope he gets a proper rest, careful conditioning, and that we find a way of keeping him contributing without him burning him out.
I just hope with good additions in the summer and players stepping up we can give this guy a good long break from football and bring him back rejuvenated and healthy in the autumn.

Never has any player looked in more need of a long break from the game he loves.

Another unlucky final. The passes were starting to find their way to Haaland just before he did his hammie.

I think next season, we shall see Phil play more in the middle to give Kev some time to recuperate properly.

I’m just glad he got to win the ucl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.