17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is right- he can play a lot better..
Oh hi guy that always waits for KDB to have a poor game to come here.

I mean, City in general were poor, even then KDB was probably the only guy who created anything (his two shoots, his combination with Alvarez, great cross to Mahrez that finished with Rodri's shoot). The only danger we created where he was not involved was Alvarez shoot and Rodri's disallowed goal. Would you be so kind to tell us who created more danger than KDB today? And if there were not, why do you come here first?

Absolutely shite today, completely non existent and should have been dragged off at half time
Shouldn’t have played a right wing from the beginning. No other coach would put his best player at a position he hasn’t played since 2015 - especially when he is the best at his position. I honestly have no idea what u were expecting.

Shouldn’t have played a right wing from the beginning. No other coach would put his best player at a position he hasn’t played since 2015 - especially when he is the best at his position. I honestly have no idea what u were expecting.
I expect him to actually put a shift in and be able to pass a ball to a blue shirt

I'm not disputing him being out of position, but he's done nothing in the 2nd half to try and drag us back into this

Absolutely shite today, completely non existent and should have been dragged off at half time
Which player produced more than KDB today? I agree he was poor, but offensevely he was still the best today. Bwrnardo didn't produce anything, Foden awful, Haaland awful, Gundogan was the only one at a acceptable level offensevely

Terrible today and he hid for most of the game.

I’m not sure that playing him so high is doing him any favours, but every time he got the ball in a decent position he fluffed it. That free kick at the death just summed him up at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.