17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something needs to be done about him. Maybe drop him or a role change idk, because at the moment it's just not working out for him. Certainly he is currently not at the level where he warrants an automatic inclusion in the starting 11.

He's simply not fit enough. We saw the drop off when Yaya stopped being able to run and it's not dissimilar imo. It's a dilemma because he's the cause of a lot of the issues.

Me and my lads have been saying that KDB has seemed to have lost something, not just this season. You can tell the way he is going to play after two minutes of the game. Too many wayward passes. It possibly a fitness issue, I don't know but it's happening too many times now where he is having poor games, missing somple passes not influencing games like he used to.

Needs his minutes managed, 1 and half games a week. Looks a bit tired.

Would even tell him to put his feet up for a week when ever we have a favourable run of fixtures.

Like now we have a 9 day break. He needs to stay home for 4-5 days. Breakfast in bed.
Light yoga. Plenty of rest.

Still has plenty of quality and a lot to offer, just his body type is not built for endurance.

A rested KDB has pace to leave a man behind.
You see it now and then.

The fatigue also affects his concentration, that when you see the wayward passing.

I think we need to accept his marauding forward days are over due to his age. He's still got a great pass in him and can create which is why I think he plays. When he's out of form though our midfield does tend to struggle and we look worse.

We can't play him and Gundagon together for 90 minutes though. We need Bernies legs alongside them and allow one of them to play further forward.

Traumatised from his early WC exit still,that's all I can put it down to,but leave him out at your peril,a killer ball is literally a second away,needs to be kept involved somewhere

Needs his minutes managed, 1 and half games a week. Looks a bit tired.

Would even tell him to put his feet up for a week when ever we have a favourable run of fixtures.

Like now we have a 9 day break. He needs to stay home for 4-5 days. Breakfast in bed.
Light yoga. Plenty of rest.

Still has plenty of quality and a lot to offer, just his body type is not built for endurance.

A rested KDB has pace to leave a man behind.
You see it now and then.

The fatigue also affects his concentration, that when you see the wayward passing.
Kev looked sensational against Leeds - right after the WC and 6 days after the dippers cup win. To me it's obvious his body needs more rest and recovery time as compared to others. Playing him every 4 days is bonkers.

The poor build up play contributes to KDB's poor performances. We don't open enough spaces for him to operate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.