17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a CM playing as a forward and that isn't suiting him at all. I'd give him another go in CM (alongside Rodri and Bernardo) and see if he can get somewhere near the form of previous seasons. If not, then look at using him more as an impact sub.

You’ve both alluded to it so a genuine (non-digging) question to you and @FantasyIreland - would you rather have Gundo in than KDB?

You’ve both said they can’t play together but are hinting at KDB needing to be the one that makes way so curious. I’m a big, big fan of Gundo, love the bloke and his strengths, but KDB is above him in terms of importance.

You’ve both alluded to it so a genuine (non-digging) question to you and @FantasyIreland - would you rather have Gundo in than KDB?

You’ve both said they can’t play together but are hinting at KDB needing to be the one that makes way so curious. I’m a big, big fan of Gundo, love the bloke and his strengths, but KDB is above him in terms of importance.
For me at this moment I'd go with KDB because Bernardo can provide cover to both KDB and Rodri simultaneously allowing for DeBruyne to maybe provide some moments of magic without us getting

You make good points.

Id say his diet and fitness regime need a bit of an overhaul.

Has he retired from the International set up? because he needs to.

In all honesty i'm not convinced he is enjoying the game half as much as once did,whether thats choice or otherwise....and that will be impacting hugely.
I think his diet is fine, he has a Michelin star chef preparing all his meals.

I think his diet is fine, he has a Michelin star chef preparing all his meals.

That means the food should be lovely,it doesn't necessarily mean the macro's,or even the amounts,will be ideal for his physique and optimum output.
I would hope all this has been worked out scientifically by a sports nutritionist......but he could look leaner and he could be fitter,and diet would be my first port of call.

That means the food should be lovely,it doesn't necessarily mean the macro's,or even the amounts,will be ideal for his physique and optimum output.
I would hope all this has been worked out scientifically by a sports nutritionist......but he could look leaner and he could be fitter,and diet would be my first port of call.
You do know that it is City that provide the Michelin star chef so that they can monitor his diet , they do it for all the players, have done for years. Unless he is eating shite after his meals, which I doubt, he will be alright. The problem with Kev is probably more to do with fatigue his past injuries and the fact that he is probably going a little over the hill. Every player is different.

You do know that it is City that provide the Michelin star chef so that they can monitor his diet , they do it for all the players, have done for years. Unless he is eating shite after his meals, which I doubt, he will be alright. The problem with Kev is probably more to do with fatigue his past injuries and the fact that he is probably going a little over the hill. Every player is different.

Yeah,sounds great,i was just throwing it out there as i know what a few dietary tweaks can achieve.
Whatever the reason for his drop in standards,as a player nearing 32,he needs to find the answers (if he still desires).

Yeah,sounds great,i was just throwing it out there as i know what a few dietary tweaks can achieve.
Whatever the reason for his drop in standards,as a player nearing 32,he needs to find the answers (if he still desires).
I don't know about KDB's diet I could do with some diet tweeks myself.

As could most of the population.....i'm happy to help if i can.

Mrs Lavinda is going out tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late. You can pop round and get my tea ready for me when I get in if you want.
I'll be home at about 6pm... If it's not on the table when I get in, there's going to be repercussions.

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.