17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Millionaire wants more millions……..up to you pal
Yep. I'd imagine he can't be short of a bob or two at this stage of his career. A month of his current money at City would set me up for life. I can’t see him being the sort of person to piss it all up against the wall, or gamble it all away. And he's going to be on an unbelievable pension when he jacks it all in. You'll have plenty of time for "exotic adventures" with your wife then Kev. And anyway; how much more money does he honestly need?

Get a decent fee for him and he goes with everyone’s beat wishes I’m sure. His legs are going and he won’t be able to keep pace for what we need. A decent fee has to be in the region of £100m though.

...sounds like contract renewal time agent talk - he could pull the same from Saudi in 24 months' time without thinking about it

Get a decent fee for him and he goes with everyone’s beat wishes I’m sure. His legs are going and he won’t be able to keep pace for what we need. A decent fee has to be in the region of £100m though.

I would like to be upbeat about it but I doubt we would get anything near that, he has been a cracking player for us and we should facilitate a move for him if he wants gone of course without rinsing ourselves in the process.

I would like to be upbeat about it but I doubt we would get anything bear that, he has been a cracking player for us and we should facilitate a move for him if he wants gone of course without rinsing ourselves in the process.
He’ll need a cracking wage too for all the factor 100 he will need.

Yep. I'd imagine he can't be short of a bob or two at this stage of his career. A month of his current money at City would set me up for life. I can’t see him being the sort of person to piss it all up against the wall, or gamble it all away. And he's going to be on an unbelievable pension when he jacks it all in. You'll have plenty of time for "exotic adventures" with your wife then Kev. And anyway; how much more money does he honestly need?
Yes feels a little surprising coming from him who has always seemed a very grounded sort. But I suppose its difficult when even the rich are offered what is "life changing" money for them.

I hope he sticks around another season at least, we dont need to run him in to the ground now Foden has grasped the reigns and I think him coming on the last 30 if needed in games hes rested would be instrumental.

The Saudis could just demand that we sell them kdb for 80m with a clause that we buy Guimares for 80m from them Newcastle. It's a win win and we wouldn't have to deep our hands in our pockets.

80m for me, 80m for you. Although I don't see Guimares as a KDB replacement, he's more like the Yaya / Kaka type. Maybe we don't need a Kdb replacement as Phil could easily play that role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.