17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

I can't stand Madrid but Modric clearly still plays a big role there. He's a General in the dressing room, even when his best playing days are behind him. Not unlike latter day Vinny and Fernandinho were for us.
zidane was still bossing the world cup knockout stages at 34 and is the closest comparison to Kev in the modern era.

player conditioning has also moved on massively in 20 years. Kev should be going nowhere yet

It's obvious that football is just a job for him. That's why he rarely celebrates his goals with passion. I hope I'm wrong.

As he's among the highest earners in the biggest and highest paying league in the world, before the Saudi League came along, but is saying that he might go for one big pay day and is talking about how long it would take him to earn would he would in 2 years there. You'd think he was on minimum wage. He already has enough wealth for himself and all of his immediate family to never have to work again.

Its greed. Whether you want to admit it or not
tbh I was very disappointed in those comments, he's never come across like that in all his time here and as you say how much is enough money in the bank?

As he's among the highest earners in the biggest and highest paying league in the world, before the Saudi League came along, but is saying that he might go for one big pay day and is talking about how long it would take him to earn would he would in 2 years there. You'd think he was on minimum wage. He already has enough wealth for himself and all of his immediate family to never have to work again.

Its greed. Whether you want to admit it or not
How much money is NOT greed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.