17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people acting like Kev doesnt love the club and is just a mercenary?

He has been here for 9 years...
We have had guys here for long periods of time while other teams hold onto guys for 5 years and they act like they’ve been there forever. David Silva, kompany KDB yaya Sergio Fernandinho. All been with the club for many many years. KDB loves us and if he decides to go, I will still love him!!!! We don’t have mercs on our squad and if someone gives off Merc vibes. Like cancelo or cole, then bye.

We have had guys here for long periods of time while other teams hold onto guys for 5 years and they act like they’ve been there forever. David Silva, kompany KDB yaya Sergio Fernandinho. All been with the club for many many years. KDB loves us and if he decides to go, I will still love him!!!! We don’t have mercs on our squad and if someone gives off Merc vibes. Like cancelo or cole, then bye.
I don't think you can label Cole Palmer like that. He wanted to play, I don't blame him in any way for going to Chelsea and progressing his career, would he have featured for England in the Euro's if he'd stayed at City ?

We have had guys here for long periods of time while other teams hold onto guys for 5 years and they act like they’ve been there forever. David Silva, kompany KDB yaya Sergio Fernandinho. All been with the club for many many years. KDB loves us and if he decides to go, I will still love him!!!! ...
And all of them left on a FREE and the same will very probably happen with Kev (to MLS) and Bernardo (to Benfica).

That's how we do it and it's not a problem at all.

"Of course there are options until the last day, I will not rule out that we will sign more players, but I think that we will have 85.9 percent of the same team. And I feel very comfortable with that, because above all the human quality that we have in the squad will be difficult to replace"
14.1% difference = one more signing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.