17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, but he’s. Professional who, to me, is doing his job as opposed to doing it with falling in love with the club. And that’s fine, it’s his job.

It’s get the indication from the three I said that they grew to love the club as well as being paid to play for it.

Kevin will leave with his fortune and medals but he doesn’t come across as someone who will leave with any kind of affinity to the club.
100% agree with what you say.

A magnificent player but a player who I could not take to unlike David Silva, Aguero, Zabba or Kompany.

And I will add Rodri to that list, he is not only a magnificent player but he get us a a club and fan base.

Fuck the money keep kev.
If he has agreed on a wage then I'm sorry the commitment has gone and they can pony up a fee, don't get me wrong he is probably the best player I've seen for City, injuries continue to pile up and at 400k a week he isn't going to take a py cut if the Saudi's have dangled god knows what at him.

Of course, it is IF he has agreed a wage and it isn't a pile of shit but he was talking about it himself before the Euro's

100% agree with what you say.

A magnificent player but a player who I could not take to unlike David Silva, Aguero, Zabba or Kompany.

And I will add Rodri to that list, he is not only a magnificent player but he get us a a club and fan base.
100% mate, and it’s no slight in him as a person. Hes a hired gun - they all are - but some get the club and some don’t. Listening to his life story he’s just about his career and that is very admirable.

When he leaves he leaves and both parties move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.