17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting on a bit , now 32 years old and coming back from a 5/6 month lay off i am not expecting a 100% on blob KDB , wouldnt be surprised if Pep eases him back into the team from the bench , get him fit and firing for the return of the Champs league and the title run-in. A fully fit Kev for March/April/May could be the catalyst for another memorbale season , back to back trebles ?

He's getting on a bit , now 32 years old and coming back from a 5/6 month lay off i am not expecting a 100% on blob KDB , wouldnt be surprised if Pep eases him back into the team from the bench , get him fit and firing for the return of the Champs league and the title run-in. A fully fit Kev for March/April/May could be the catalyst for another memorbale season , back to back trebles ?

You would expect it would be around March at least before properly match fit

According to Pep, as of last week he had only started running and not kicking any balls. So even if he starts light training with the squad over the Christmas period, you might still be looking towards the end of January when he's ready to be on the pitch, and even then I doubt we want to force him to play more than necessary until he is fully fit.

I reckon we might really one get him near 100% for the last 2 months of the season. Still, what an addition if he comes back firing. He's often at his best during the run-in.

Wow, only on Bluemoon could we have our ‘own sports science and medical experts’ concerned about how long it will take for our Kevin to get back to form, especially as he’s going to be playing on those there ‘bogs of pitches’.
Maybe, just maybe, we leave it to our experts, whom have been working with Kev every single day since the injury, to make an assessment as to when he’ll be fit enough to step back on the pitch.
Dont think for one minute that there won’t be behind closed doors games to check on his in game fitness, recovery and rehabilitation.
If youve seen the recent photos, you’ll see how lean he looks and that isn’t by accident, he’s being medically prepared to come back with a bang.
This isnt like King Colin or Paul Lake coming back after horrendous injuries, doing rehab running up Platt Lane steps and up down Princess Parkway for stamina, this is our Kev coming back having had a team of the best of the best medical experts preparing every step of the way.
What a sight it will be to behold when he steps back on the pitch, you want to see an atmosphere, just wait and see, it will be electric and I dare say to a few, it might be a little emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.