17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its times like these, despite the fact that we are scoring a lot of goals, that you realise how many fucking more we'd score with this guy in the middle. His absence has made me appreciate him so much more.

He's the best attacking midfielder in the world. And then we have the best CDM in the world. Without one we will struggle in either attack or defence. Can't wait for him to be back!!

I just randomly watched the 3 minute highlights of when he scored 4 away at Wolves. Get on it if you want a smile on your face.

I honestly can not wait till he’s back. What a player his is.

Bring on February where he’ll get his first MOTM performance, back to 90min fitness and we’ll then have 3 months of the King with a point to prove he’s still the worlds best.

Not long now :)

I just randomly watched the 3 minute highlights of when he scored 4 away at Wolves. Get on it if you want a smile on your face.

Bring on February where he’ll get his first MOTM performance, back to 90min fitness and we’ll then have 3 months of the King with a point to prove he’s still the worlds best.

Arsenal away a few year ago as well. What a fuckin player we have coming back!

It’s the Arsenal game for me where he just strides up the pitch and tucks it in the corner with 4/5 players on him.

He is one in million of talents, if some people thinks that talent like him can be easily replaced they will be in surprise.

It will be very difficult to completely replace player like him in our team.
No City fan thinks he can be replaced easily.

I wonder when he'll finally get the credit he deserves. Maybe when he retires. He's been the greatest midfielder the PL has seen without a doubt. Forget the Scholes, Gerrard or Lampard debate, the answer is De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.