17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola on Kevin De Bruyne: "Started to run on the pitch but hasn’t trained once with us. Maybe [the FIFA Club World Cup] will be a little bit early, but I don’t know..."

Sadly it always takes him some time to to get back to top form after injury So I'm thinking he rounds into form around February

We've got an easy-ish run of games coming up, so no need to rush Kev back. Save him into the new year against the better teams

Please don't rush him back! Just get it right and make sure he doesn't get injured again straight away...

He is one in million of talents, if some people thinks that talent like him can be easily replaced they will be in surprise.

It will be very difficult to completely replace player like him in our team.

Its times like these, despite the fact that we are scoring a lot of goals, that you realise how many fucking more we'd score with this guy in the middle. His absence has made me appreciate him so much more.

1702326530649.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.