17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in that cameo you see exactly what weve been missing. Not just his passing but his movement and runs. He makes us so much better.
His runs are so lethal and are a constant menace.His 1-2 combos. We really missed this guy. We just click when he plays. Now that his back, how do they stop his movements, runs, assists? How do they stop the combination of him, Doku, Foden/Bernado and Haaland/Alvarez. This second half of the season, is going to be a BLOCKBUSTER, edge of your sit thrill! Damn, I am buzzing!

Last edited:
So good to see him back and looking as sharp as ever.

We all know that KDB can usually take a few games to get back to his best after injury - no sign of that today. Maybe the extra caution we have taken this time has helped.

Best player in the world, and if things go our way, he'll finally get his chance to be decisive in a Champions League final before he leaves Manchester.

The last of the old generation. The king, the sniper, the greatest midfielder we’ve ever had is back. Damn this picture makes me nostalgic.
View attachment 103525

Nostalgia is a strange thing. The rational part of me knows that Bony, Sagna, Navas, Demichelis, Mangala and Fernando are relics of a not-particularly-successful era of City history that will not be remembered kindly by history, but there's always going to be a huge part that thinks of them all very fondly.

Nostalgia is a strange thing. The rational part of me knows that Bony, Sagna, Navas, Demichelis, Mangala and Fernando are relics of a not-particularly-successful era of City history that will not be remembered kindly by history, but there's always going to be a huge part that thinks of them all very fondly.
Aaah, that Kev goal against PSG in the CL Quarter… who would have known then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.