17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real question is whether Guardiola's team are mindful of keeping De Bruyne fit and how to do it.

Do you protect De Bruyne from himself or let him loose?

It's a fact that there are runners in the team now, so does De Bruyne need to be running as he did, even though he looked good coming on in the Huddersfield Cup game?

For me, he could do with becoming 'Pirlo', at some point, and he'd add years to his game.

Can't read it mate. What does it say?
KDB elevates our attacking option with increase variety you saw against Huddersfield small movement with optimal chance creation. On the right side which has been abandoned with Walker there since Foden has been tucking in centrally…

I think the real question is whether Guardiola's team are mindful of keeping De Bruyne fit and how to do it.

It's a fact that there are runners in the team now, so does De Bruyne need to be running as he did, even though he looked good coming on in the Huddersfield Cup game?

For me, he could do with becoming 'Pirlo', at some point, and he'd add years to his game.
Or like Mess walking around conserving energy to maximise his out put and influence similar to how Haaland used last season..

Looks like the club have managed this injury really well. Arguably he came back a bit too soon after the CL final, although the club clearly thought he was okay. But they've gone for a safer approach, got him doing a lot of training and after Newcastle he has another couple of weeks to train and strengthen before he's fully unleashed.

What a boost for the team to have him fit and ready to come back. He'll motivate the team, strike fear into the opposition and just help sew everything together. He's still got unfinished business in the CL as well, so I'm sure he's desperate to get another chance of making a final and actually playing a major part in it.
Exactly. KDB needs one more final to cement his legacy. Help us win 4 peat uncomfortable conversations about GOAT in prem ever talk..

KDB focused on becoming best with Messi and Rondalo stepping away he needs 1 Ballon Dor before he retires. Might explain why he tuned down being main captain it’s bit to much with recovery…

Exactly. KDB needs one more final to cement his legacy. Help us win 4 peat uncomfortable conversations about GOAT in prem ever talk..

KDB focused on becoming best with Messi and Rondalo stepping away he needs 1 Ballon Dor before he retires. Might explain why he tuned down being main captain it’s bit to much with recovery…

From fear of this injury potentially shortening his career, I'm hoping it actually has given him the chance to rest and reset and play for longer. He plays the game at full tilt so I wouldn't expect him to be playing until late 30s like Modric but you never know, he could adapt and slow the pace of his game and still have an impact. It's given him the chance to mentally refresh and physically strengthen and he's probably got a new appetite to go and perform. He already is the greatest in my opinion, but he deserves another chance of completing a CL final and being the star. It's desperately unlucky he's not been able to do so in two attempts now.

Find it incredible the captaincy is going to stay with Walker and not Kev for the rest of the season. He's been awful and I wouldn't follow him into the next pub let alone into battle.

He’s too direct for that

KDB elevates our attacking option with increase variety you saw against Huddersfield small movement with optimal chance creation. On the right side which has been abandoned with Walker there since Foden has been tucking in centrally…
Cheers mate. For some reason I can read it today but it wouldn't open yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.