17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too young for Bell, but for me KDB edges Silva. Just.

Silva was such a joy to watch , but KDB can grab a game by the scruff of the neck and win it seemingly alone.
And that's maybe why our Centurions team was the greatest -- we had both of them together. Staggering to think actually.

I think that injury was especially unfortunate because I reckon this season is peak KDB in terms of age vs experience. Such a shame he’s missed half of it. We’d have beaten Liverpool with him in the side.

Anyway, great to have him back and he will undoubtedly step up in the months ahead. He’s such a leader. And an incredible footballer.

These are the days!
Maybe we still will in March ...

Its staggering watching that compilation of KdB goals that scott Carson Parody has above. Almost all goals from outside the penalty area, both feet, mostly against top 6 teams. Which makes me wonder how many goals he really has against the better teams vs the lower regions of the table.
He really is a special one-of-a-kind player. We have missed him during the fall!

I think that injury was especially unfortunate because I reckon this season is peak KDB in terms of age vs experience. Such a shame he’s missed half of it. We’d have beaten Liverpool with him in the side.

Anyway, great to have him back and he will undoubtedly step up in the months ahead. He’s such a leader. And an incredible footballer.

These are the days!
I remember thinking something similar, just quietly to myself, at the start of last season. "This will be the one season where we get peak KDB and Haaland in the same team, we'd better make this count". And, well, wow. We sure did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.