17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already deciding games, not quite sure we'd win that if it wasn't for his assist.

I'm probably saying this with blue tinted shades but he's got to be the best player in the world surely?

In my opinion he is

Who is really in the conversation? The messi v Ronaldo era is long gone

Obviously the next billed superstars are Mbappe and Haaland for the new era.

Mbappe isn't as good as Kev, let's be real. Although to be fair to him he's done well at the world cup but I don't think the world cup is a high level. Biggest stage, absolutely, but a top club like us would whack any nation. Mbappe would need to prove it in a much more competitive league to be in the conversation.

Haaland is a freak goalscorer though, averaging a goal a game in the premier league, in Germany, for a poor national team and in the champions league. It's ridiculous. You could a make a case for him because he pretty much does his job on the pitch better than anyone in the game, the numbers don't lie, and they're consistent on every level. It's not like there's even a drop-off in the games to goal ratio when he playing for his national team who are a bit shit.

De Bruyne right now has a certain level of ability and footballing IQ that I think is the best in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.