17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even fully fit yet. Wait until that stamina is back up to full capacity and that power in his driving with the ball fully returns. If he stays fit, we might have the benefit of a in form and not shattered kdb for the back end of the season. I can't recall the last time that was the case.

We're crazy fortunate to be supporting City while this man is active. Lampard and Gerrard and Scholes can have as much nostalgia on their side as they want but KDB can do things none of them could.
He’s the man that is going to win us titles this year
Absolutely phenomenal

The Master at work. I'd much, much rather this guy got the Ballon d'Or before his time's up than Erling. Erling can wait for a while. This guy has been astonishing us for eight years now.
Slow down cowboy. Don't think this fella has ever won Premier league player of the month. Let's not get carried away. He's got a lot to prove.......

We've always known how good he is - but watching him come back into an already good side on a good run of wins and to see the way he then improves that team, is amazing. He increases the pace, he is free to roam - but always arrives in the right place at the right time, his passing is so sharp and constantly creates danger and what was the stat? - 10 goal involvements in 8 games - what a wonderful player!

He's definitely approaching Bellingham levels! :)

But seriously I cherish every moment Kev is on the pitch. And it looks like he feels the same way. He is playing with joy for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.