17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Loving how Kevin is playing since his return but also anxious about how we can possibly replace him once he leaves. I guess we just have to enjoy the next couple of seasons and hope that he steers clear of injuries. I think when he does leave he will be regarded as our best ever player.

Loving how Kevin is playing since his return but also anxious about how we can possibly replace him once he leaves. I guess we just have to enjoy the next couple of seasons and hope that he steers clear of injuries. I think when he does leave he will be regarded as our best ever player.
Just enjoy it whilst he's here.

We had the same worries about replacing David Silva, and things haven't turned out too badly.

I thought he was all right, but I always find it odd that there are little to no comments here when he is a poor-to-average match despite his credit in the bank.

I thought he was all right, but I always find it odd that there are little to no comments here when he is a poor-to-average match despite his credit in the bank.
His workrate was excellent but that killer cross or ball was never on show yesterday.

Strangely few comments.... Reflected the team I thought, worked hard but not a lot of vintage kdb. However he absolutely put it on a plate for Haaland with a lovely cross, but wasn't to be.

Just enjoy it whilst he's here.

We had the same worries about replacing David Silva, and things haven't turned out too badly.
Result wise, little to complain about but you could argue David Silva is excactly what this team is screaming out for when we struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.