17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

No my friend, check it out again.
5 weeks it was and then off to Asia.
We all thought he'd miss some PL matches before coming back. He simply needs to be top fit. He wasn't.
And hamstrings are notoriously hard to really know where they're at... It's a calculated risk and today it failed. Let's hope he comes back stronger.

Hopefully Kev can get back fully fit , after this injury , hope this isn’t the beginning of Kev being injury prone. He’s the best midfielder in the world.

I’m going to choose to look at this positively as being a chance for Foden (or another) to show they have what it takes to play the KDB role, that KDB will now come back properly rested for the business end of the season
Err 'business end of the season' is April/May 2024!
It's not a plan to rest him for the next eight months.

If we get Paqueta I would be trying to to see if we can go until after the second international break in October.

Let's not rush him because at his age now injuries like this take their toll.

Get him back for the Christmas fixture list onwards.

Err 'business end of the season' is April/May 2024!
It's not a plan to rest him for the next eight months.

Haha god no, what i mean is that if he misses a few weeks now it might not do much harm and he will have more energy left when we get toward the end of the season. Definitely do not want him resting for 8 months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.