17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

He needs to pack in the international lark to preserve rest of his career, like that little French bastard did the other day, the hope of Belgium winning anything anytime soon are gone, they did get to number 1 in rankings I think, but let's be honest they not winning anything, even England did better in the Euro's, tells you all you need to know that really.

He needs to pack in the international lark to preserve rest of his career, like that little French bastard did the other day, the hope of Belgium winning anything anytime soon are gone, they did get to number 1 in rankings I think, but let's be honest they not winning anything, even England did better in the Euro's, tells you all you need to know that really.

I reckon he's seeing if there's one last chance of winning something with Belgium and then he'll quit. They play Italy and France in the next break and it could be their chances are pretty much over by the end of that, but if not then, it will be November he quits (unless they qualify for the finals).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.