17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

About time we sacked Guardiola. We’ve got people on football forums who know football better than him, how shit is he?
Wow so you think it’s impossible for Pep to make team selection mistakes? Always funny to me when people act like a genius cannot make a mistake. And then the pure childishness of escalating a small criticism and sarcastically acting like the person who made that criticism wants the manager sacked. Honestly pathetic. Like are we not allowed to have an opinion because Pep is a genius so everything he does must be optimal and who are we to suggest otherwise? That viewpoint is absurd to me, even more so when we’re literally on a forum.

I believe that flogging KDB is a mistake, and I’ll reiterate that. He shouldn’t be playing 3 times a week too often, and especially not when those games are as intense as Inter/Arsenal. In my opinion, the priority should have been having him ready for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.