17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

You’re obviously too young to remember Colin Bell.

And what about David Silva?
He’s a better player than David Silva.

Only Iniesta and Modric are up there with Kevin de Bruyne as the best midfielders of their generation and I think Kevin just pips them both.

If it weren’t for Messi and CRonaldo, Kev would have at least a couple of Balon d’Ors.

I hope we get the real Kev back this season, after the last few seasons trying to get match fit he at least looks healthy now.

You’re obviously too young to remember Colin Bell.

And what about David Silva?

IMHO and it's all about opinions, you mentioned the 2 greatest players we have ever had and I know there are a LOT to choose from for a myriad of reasons.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this guy - to think there were a few on BM that wanted us to take the Saudi money! The rest he had from the bad injury and the fact he's such an intelligent player means he is playing like he's 30 again. Fab.

We can’t compare guys from different times and playing roles but this guy is still at his best as we saw today.He runs the place and as i see it I Can’t think of a name that could replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.