17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this guy - to think there were a few on BM that wanted us to take the Saudi money! The rest he had from the bad injury and the fact he's such an intelligent player means he is playing like he's 30 again. Fab.
There were quite a few that wanted Haaland dropping last season.

He was brilliant first half today. Back to his very best.

We are in for a world of hurt when he leaves. Not a single person on this planet can replace even 80% of what he does.

He's still got it, hasn't he? He doesn't quite have that explosive change of pace in midfield any more, the one where he lets the ball coming out to him at pace from Ed or the back run past him and just spins round after it, before releasing a killer pass.
But he's sure as hell still got the killer pass itself.
I think, mainly, Kev is someone who has to enjoy his football. Everything follows from that.

(I wish to hell that shot that dipped and hit the bar had gone in yesterday. That would have been one for the ages).

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this guy - to think there were a few on BM that wanted us to take the Saudi money! The rest he had from the bad injury and the fact he's such an intelligent player means he is playing like he's 30 again. Fab.

There were quite a few that wanted Haaland dropping last season.

He was brilliant first half today. Back to his very best.

There are a few on here masquerading as City fans. So I hear…

The footballing intelligence to try and beat the keeper at the near post was off the charts and shows he's as sharp in the mind as ever. Only an absolutely ridiculous save from the keeper prevented a genius goal. Got to score when he hit the post, doku gave it him on a plate. Hopefully he hones his aim just in time to destroy arsenal again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.