17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

Kevin was excellent yesterday; my MotM.

Pep seems to have him playing on the left for large parts of the games, but it’s certainly been effective.

The layoff for the first half of last season was probably a blessing in disguise, as he finally had the chance to have a break from the game.

First 45mimutes the best he has looked for a couple of seasons.

Fit, lean and hungry and on fire with his ability.

Faded second half and that is going to be the only issue, age will catch up with him and he has to be used wisely to maintain that hunger.

Kevin was excellent yesterday; my MotM.

Pep seems to have him playing on the left for large parts of the games, but it’s certainly been effective.

The layoff for the first half of last season was probably a blessing in disguise, as he finally had the chance to have a break from the game.
I have a feeling Kev plays where he wants as long as it's not the back 4 ;)

First 45mimutes the best he has looked for a couple of seasons.

Fit, lean and hungry and on fire with his ability.

Faded second half and that is going to be the only issue, age will catch up with him and he has to be used wisely to maintain that hunger.
Exactly. Add to that his international commitments and you can see him starting to struggle in the second half of the season. Against WH he really seemed to slow down after the break and this is worrying as many games, particularly against the top teams, are decided after half time. I hope I am wrong but this may be Kevin's last season in blue.

Exactly. Add to that his international commitments and you can see him starting to struggle in the second half of the season. Against WH he really seemed to slow down after the break and this is worrying as many games, particularly against the top teams, are decided after half time. I hope I am wrong but this may be Kevin's last season in blue.
Very disappointed he has not retired from the National team, in fact I am utterly amazed he's not and I am sure the club are to.

Like many thing, I think his decision will depend on Pep. If Pep goes, I would expect Kev to leave and head to Saudi for a couple years as a final farewell.

Like many thing, I think his decision will depend on Pep. If Pep goes, I would expect Kev to leave and head to Saudi for a couple years as a final farewell.
Not sure that's the issue, age, fitness and hunger are the main issues on offering him a deal.

he was very unlucky with that near post shot - that was an astounding save by Areola and hardly got a mention on MOTD.
Have to agree with this. That shot was from nowhere ,no back lift ,no warning , absolutely brilliant effort it was also a brilliant save as keeper could not have been expecting that.
If the shot had gone in, would have been one of my fav goals of all time.

good first 3 games with many highlights & some mistake here & there...kinda strange he still wants to play games in the UEFA Nations League...i would understand it for world cup qualifier but not fot this useless trophy which Belgium won`t win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.