18/19 home and away kits ?

Nowt to do with you this
Go bother someone else

mate, we've stopped this now. let it go, ignore him if you have to. you'll get banned for continuing it and he'll get banned for replying to you.

just concentrate on the kits, not grudges.

He said they are exactly the same. But they've different coloured sleeves, therefore different, therefore not exactly the same.
What about shorts, they are currently blue with the new one supposedly white.

In my book the new kit is most definitely not exactly the same

I do wonder what some people want.

This new kit is pretty much what is considered to be a 'proper' City kit

have to agree they arent the same, but the differences are only subtle. Its a modified Vapor kit from this season with the cuffs and side breathe mess stripes. darker sleeve colours this season were wrong, but that was Nike doing it to all clubs as part of the range.

If i had bought this season's i wouldnt have thought about buying the new one, as they are both similar (doesnt mean the same) to warrant having both.

but as they both Nike cheap tat, i don't have to worry about buying either lol

Last edited:
Ok
But for the record he's commenting on a reply that has nowt to do do with ..
Give him the heads up too
He winds most folk up on here

The mods already know and he knows. He's stopped, he is welcome to his opinions and winding people up if that's his thing. Easiest thing to do is click on his name and choose the ignore button. If you feel anyone is causing trouble or carrying things on after Mods have asked for things to stop, then report it.

otherwise, you'll get into bother by some wind up merchant.

have to agree they arent the same, but the differences are only subtle. Its a modified Vapor kit from this season with the cuffs and side breathe mess stripes. darker sleeve colours this season were wrong, but that was Nike doing it to all clubs as part of the range.

If i had bought this season's i wouldnt have thought about buying the new one, as they are both similar (doesnt mean the same) to warrant having both.

but as they both Nike cheap tat, i don't have to worry about buying either lol

But how different can they be and fit in too what is expected by the fans as acceptable.

It's a shirt in the correct blue.

But how different can they be and fit in too what is expected by the fans as acceptable.

It's a shirt in the correct blue.

not saying its acceptable, as i dont agree releasing 3 kits a season as it puts unnecessary pressure on parents and for a club that harps on about #Together and the Cityzens family etc. they are quick to see us as cash cows when they want to.

but maybe i'm in a niche position where i'm under no pressure to buy one. Last one i bought was 2012 Umbro, still wear it to this day. have the Purple away from 92/93 season still. I buy ones i like and that look unique. But thats hard to accomplish nowadays in the methods they choose to manufacture.

The mods already know and he knows. He's stopped, he is welcome to his opinions and winding people up if that's his thing. Easiest thing to do is click on his name and choose the ignore button. If you feel anyone is causing trouble or carrying things on after Mods have asked for things to stop, then report it.

otherwise, you'll get into bother by some wind up merchant.
Ignore button selected
Thanks

Nike naff up the badge again.

Manchester%2BCity%2B17-18%2BHome%2BKit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Manchester%2BCity%2B17-18%2BHome%2BKit%2B%25285%2529.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.