18/19 home and away kits ?

If that is next season's away kit then I for one am well impressed.

Hang on....if our away kit has sky blue socks, what are the home socks going to be?

Heart says navy, head says white. Surely not maroon.

can see the home kit being blue shirt, white shorts and maroon socks. but after this seasons home kit, could be anything.

Last edited:
with the amount of different kits we've had over the years, 'retro' doesn't narrow it down at all.

it was to tie in with the shirts we wore with the old city badge at Maine Road (pre- eagle) 1990s.

I would guess home: Sky blue shirt (yes, I'm good aren't I!), white shorts, navy blue socks

Away : red and black stripes shirt, black shorts/socks or

purple and white Stripes yellow piping for shirt, purples shorts/socks.

Another one doing the instagram rounds

The comments on these really get on my tits, some **** says no more white on the kits, fucking nike and umbro pissing about the last 10 years with blue and navy/black has diluted our core colurs with these new global fans, exactly what a lot have commented would happen in every kit thread in the last couple of seasons.

Another one doing the instagram rounds

The comments on these really get on my tits, some **** says no more white on the kits, fucking nike and umbro pissing about the last 10 years with blue and navy/black has diluted our core colurs with these new global fans, exactly what a lot have commented would happen in every kit thread in the last couple of seasons.

Thats a fake pic from last year mate

The sky blue and maroon pics posted over the last couple of pages are 100 times better than anything Nike have produced for us.

I'm not holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.