18/19 home and away kits ?

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-08-59-05-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRxpOhqWExjVmKkVkQP_ADiLBDUZ9JmRm8uCPK5XAIig.png

If there is navy in there somewhere, it has to be the socks.

The sponsor, name and number are all navy.

The sponsor, name and number are all navy.

Good point. Presumably they wouldn't only have those things Navy though? On previous just light blue/white kits the lettering is white, so perhaps they're trying to tie in navy socks with the shirt?

Have Nike fucked that awful sleeve colour change off? Classic Football Shirts tweeted a new 3rd Brazil jersey last night and it still had the colour tone change. Our current home shirt mings. It's the worst we've had since they were truly an eyesore.

Very happy with the three mocks I've seen for 17/18. Will buy and wear all three if they're like that.
Not yet, I don't think. The US Men's team 3rd shirt just came out within the last 2 weeks and it is a two tone red with darker sleeves.

Maybe they are trying to squeeze every last £ out that design?

More navy than white then...someone really does love two-tones of blue on our home shirt
Etihad and Nike do, as they are the one that insist on the navy sponsors as I understand, so unless you had the number in white which would look a bit odd with navy on the front we may as well get used to it.

Etihad and Nike do, as they are the one that insist on the navy sponsors as I understand, so unless you had the number in white which would look a bit odd with navy on the front we may as well get used to it.
Don't forget the nexon tyre sleeve badges will probably be white

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.