18/19 home and away kits ?

PLEASE, NO NAVY SOCKS!!! Sky blue socks with white and/or maroon trim! Let's get back to the "good old days" and stop buggering around with the definition of a City kit!

Would this be the navy socks that has featured on more City kits than any other? Do you mean the good old days of 1894-1950's? Or the mid 70's or most of the 80's or the 90's when City wore navy socks?

Would this be the navy socks that has featured on more City kits than any other? Do you mean the good old days of 1894-1950's? Or the mid 70's or most of the 80's or the 90's when City wore navy socks?

I don't mind having navy socks - or white socks, or skyblue socks.... just pick one colour and fucking stick with it City!!! Oh, and as long as they go with white shorts!!!

I don't mind having navy socks - or white socks, or skyblue socks.... just pick one colour and fucking stick with it City!!! Oh, and as long as they go with white shorts!!!

I agree with the consistency.

I like navy as no other team plays in those colours of sky blue, white and navy as shirts, shorts and socks.

Other than that sky blue socks with maroon turn over.

They should just pick one of those two and keep it indefinitely.

Navy,White & Sky Blue Hoops.

Make hooped socks part of our DNA,instantly recognisable as MANCHESTER CITY because nobody else uses hoops !!

Our 2011/12 socks were very distinctive & classy.......if there were pics of only legs / socks everyone knew it was CITY.

I agree with the consistency.

I like navy as no other team plays in those colours of sky blue, white and navy as shirts, shorts and socks.

Other than that sky blue socks with maroon turn over.

They should just pick one of those two and keep it indefinitely.

Did lazio not use that combination at one point? Anyway, I think as a club they look at getting the home shorts right (white) before they move on to the contentious issue of the socks. Baby steps and all that ;-)

Did lazio not use that combination at one point? Anyway, I think as a club they look at getting the home shorts right (white) before they move on to the contentious issue of the socks. Baby steps and all that ;-)

No other team in the world plays in sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy blue socks, it's completely unique to Manchester City.

But we never wear our unique colours anymore, that we've worn for the majority of our history, and nobody knows why.

These will always be my kits of choice as first, second and third strips...

MXzDBB1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.