18/19 home and away kits ?

I've got a t-shirt version from Amazon.

Think a proper shirt would sell like hot cakes.

Yes, I saw that that was available on e-bay, as well. Looks very smart, doesn't it? May well get it. I'd definitely buy the full proper top though in preference, if they do it. Far from convinced, though, that Nike have any idea whatsoever of our history. They need someone like Gary James advising them on kits, actually.
A few years ago the shop had a black t-shirt (I think it was black) with just Maine Rd, M14 on it in white. Just that, nothing else. Very sober, said everything that needed to be said. I greatly regret not having bought it.

Yes, I saw that that was available on e-bay, as well. Looks very smart, doesn't it? May well get it. I'd definitely buy the full proper top though in preference, if they do it. Far from convinced, though, that Nike have any idea whatsoever of our history. They need someone like Gary James advising them on kits, actually.
A few years ago the shop had a black t-shirt (I think it was black) with just Maine Rd, M14 on it in white. Just that, nothing else. Very sober, said everything that needed to be said. I greatly regret not having bought it.
A word of warning, the Amazon t-shirt is a fruit of the loom one and it shrinks, if you get one go one size up, i can get away with wearing mine just.

Here’s the full list from citys poll

1.1974 Home - yeah
2. 2016-17 Home - bollocks

unless the club are simply lying to us, the only reason for this could be that all the chinese,malaysian etc new fans somehow thought this is "cool"

bollocks indeed.

thank god it wasnt first and is second to a proper shirt. and that another classic the 2009/10 shirt is also in the top 10

1.1974 Home - yeah
3. 1998-99 Away - Never liked it but will always love its most famous game we wore it
4. 2016-17 Third - as you fucking serious???? the double decker
5. 2009-10 Third - yeah
6. 1884 Gorton St Marks - it's ok but iconic
7. 2009-10 Home - yeah
8. 1997-99 Home - yeah
9. 2015-16 Away - nah was shite
10. 1969 FA Cup - yeah
Can't believe they didn't have the glow-in-the-dark third kit from last season in there, that kit had it's own song ffs.

It was navy and claret stripe I was at Goodison park 3-2 win 1972 we played in that strip.

After you giving me the year and match I found it on YouTube – the shirt we played in that day was a negative almost of the royal blue one – it was white with a red and blue diagonal stripe – we wore the blue with red turnover socks that we wore with the home kit that day...

8yEJDlh.jpg

I really thought we'd worn a version of this with sky blue and claret diagonal stripe at some point though... I have an old video of City on Match of the Day - 1960's to 1990's... I think the match i'm thinking of is on there... but I haven't got a video any more!!!

Footy does a good job of getting the design right, but i'm guessing that isn't the actual material that's used.
from what i've seen:
1) home kits will be what they SHOULD HAVE BEEN this year, so that's a good thing
2) away kits..ehh i don't care for maroon/claret whatever that is, but we don't wear away kits that often
3) 3rd kit..it's all about the shading. If it's a super dark green, or a gray i think it'll be great.

1.1974 Home - yeah
3. 1998-99 Away - Never liked it but will always love its most famous game we wore it
4. 2016-17 Third - as you fucking serious???? the double decker
5. 2009-10 Third - yeah
6. 1884 Gorton St Marks - it's ok but iconic
7. 2009-10 Home - yeah
8. 1997-99 Home - yeah
9. 2015-16 Away - nah was shite
10. 1969 FA Cup - yeah

There has to be a load of day trippers voting in that.

On another note I know loads of blues love the 98-99 away for that game but it's not a decent City kit at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.