18/19 home and away kits ?

The sad thing is "Marketing 101" took over and said "dark lettering will show up better on television". But in actuality if we did white lettering (front and back) it would be unique and be just as recognizable - if not more so - and HD television solves this anyway.

+1

this is of MCFCjustsaying facebook page. looks smart?

17796147_10155333385987189_153727384309933509_n.jpg

That looks smart – be happy with that kit... although the tick on the socks needs to be Skyblue too.
However, wasn't the 3rd kit supposed to be green?

That looks smart – be happy with that kit... although the tick on the socks needs to be Skyblue too.
However, wasn't the 3rd kit supposed to be green?
No I think the camouflage description made some think green, but nike are using that effect as a template.

Just seen on the official site that the present kit came second in a poll of the best kits of all time! Has to be rigged. The present kit is shite.

Just seen on the official site that the present kit came second in a poll of the best kits of all time! Has to be rigged. The present kit is shite.
Well we've always had a sense of humour...

Said it before but it's the worst home kit ever IMO.

We wore the socks that matched that kit as our home socks...

pBj3bBY.png

Also, we've had another kit (bit earlier - 60's I think), with a diagonal stripe – found a black and white photo of it, it was sky and claret stripe if I remember correctly...

Cps0mFi.jpg
It was navy and claret stripe I was at Goodison park 3-2 win 1972 we played in that strip.

The 12 year olds on the other side of the world will have voted for it. Unfortunately that's who get listened to nowadays (grumpy old woman alert!) (Well, 42 ;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.