18/19 home and away kits ?

Don't kid yourself in thinking City need a penny of our money
£20M profit last year, which equates to about £1M per Prem home game. All that TV money and all that commercial money, all that CL money and our total profits for the year were less than Prem home game day receipts.

"Need" is not a word that readily translates to a multibillionaire Middle Eastern Sheikh and his investments, but if, as he does, we want City to be a self-sustaining, profitable and successful club and leader of CFG, you have to remove the Sugar Daddy, deep pockets mentality from your calculus and imagine City as a business.

Last edited:
A few posts have been removed due to the promotion of snide sites,please refrain from posting such links/comments.

Cheers.
My apologies. My comments were more derision of those sites, but I realize any mention of their names is, by default, promotion.

Anyone who has got it...what is the quality like?

Got mine delivered yesterday. I just got the replica which is called the stadium shirt I believe.

I would say it is definitely the best Nike effort so far.

The material used is very similar to the material weight and quality from last year. The white strips on the side are actually ribbed like this year with sky blue being exposed if stretched. I think it actually looks even better in person than in pictures.

If I had to rate the Nike efforts so far from best to worst it would be:

1. 17-18 - just a classic top
2. 15-16 - like this one even with the small collar
3. 13-14 - Nike had the look correct on this but the material used was horrible
4. 14-15 - don't hate this nearly as much as others with the navy cuffs and neck line but when it was paired with the blue shorts it didn't look right
5. 16-17 - still trying to figure out what Nike was thinking on this one with the sleeves

If I hadn't bought a top in a few years I would say this would be the year to do so. Hope this helps.

What is the crack with the new sleeve sponsor and the premier league lion badges? Does one sleeve have both or is it just on the other sleeve?
Cheers

You know what?

Maybe it's me, but I would really like to see the Manchester Bee somewhere on the kit.

Above the Prem badge or the inner thigh of the white shorts.

That would be awesome and a respect for the city's plight.

I actually, for once, wouldn't mind if The Scum followed suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.