18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna read the thread. Made up he’s had a good game but I’ve no doubts whatsoever that there will be a section of the fanbase calling out Ederson instead of just congratulating him on a good game.

Not gonna read the thread. Made up he’s had a good game but I’ve no doubts whatsoever that there will be a section of the fanbase calling out Ederson instead of just congratulating him on a good game.
The question deserves discussing though - does he make saves that Ederson doesn’t ?

Fair comments all. I think obviously we need to judge the new lad over a longer period before we can say we’d prefer him to start before Eddie in a big game. I’m a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to keepers - I like em to save shots first and foremost and if this lad proves to be reasonable with the ball at his feet and a better shot stopper than Eddie then he’d get my nod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.