18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan Wawrinka broke in the world top 10 when he was 22 years old.

If you've got a list of goalkeepers who went from German 2nd division to world class after 30, please feel free to post it, but I'm going to wait for more than 1 win in a cup before I start calling for Ederson's head.

Just say he had a great game, you don't need to go overboard and turn it into an attack on Ederson.
Where did I attack Ederson? I want the best for City, that's all. I said this is the best game I've seen for a City GK in years, because that is true for me. If you think otherwise, please share the highlights of a game where Ederson or Steffen or Bravo or Cballero were better.

It's only one great game, and I said that. That's why I would like to see him play in the next 2-3 games, to make sure this was an anomaly and not his actual level, because if this is his actual level, then the best for City is for him to start.

Keylor Navas was also a late bloomer (not at 29, but at 25). And Ortega just like Navas had an amazing last season with a relegation team. After today he deserves an opportunity, and I don't see how that's an attack on Ederson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.