18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally I think we are lucky he’s not yet decided to try his luck elsewhere as the main keeper.

Probably will in the summer.
He only signed last summer. How are we lucky he is still here unless you're suggesting he might have decided to leave in January, 6 months after signing?

Best backup keeper in the Premier League and likely would be top three if he played every game.
Not sure how good the other teams back up keepers are but he is a good keeper in his own right.
Seems to be happy enough which is great for us.
Kelleher is a good keeper but is getting out of Liverpool at end of season for game time

He only signed last summer. How are we lucky he is still here unless you're suggesting he might have decided to leave in January, 6 months after signing?
My point was poorly worded. I am not privy to his thinking and ambition.

In summary from what I have seen he seems to be too good to be a back up keeper and we are lucky that he’s (seemingly) happy to be one with us.

Can’t get over how much of an upgrade he’s been on Steffen. Unbelievable market awareness and business from Txiki.

Hope he’s happy playing second fiddle and doesn’t have his head turned. I’d personally be OK with him being our CL keeper - a bit like Real used to do before Navas saw through it - to give him some form of importance along with domestic cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.