18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's absolutely class. Brilliant on the ball, excellent shot stopper and commands the defence well too. It's almost a shame we have Ederson because he's way too good to be a number 2 keeper. Other than Allison, he would start for any other side in the league if they recognised the merit of having a keeper who can pass the ball.

Superb signing but will be amazed if he stays, he is far too good to be a no2.

I am sure he will be getting a lot of offers this summer.

Spurs need a keeper and dare I say the rags , he is far better than the donut thief.
Spurs are linked with Mendy of Chelsea.

Real dilemma is should pep start Ortega vs rags in fa cup ?. Imo he is great but I feel team is more fluid with ederson. But he has done well and it's harsh to drop him in the final.

Really don't think it's a dilemma at all. He's already been trusted in ties against Arsenal and Chelsea in this cup run and he hasnt let us down. We've stuck to our guns and given the nod to way more inferior cup goalies in finals before so I don't think even think there will have been much of a discussion about it. He'll 100% be playing, he fully deserves to and for the first time I don't think many people will be worrying about any drop off in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.