18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but this is spuds we are talking about. They will throw Chelsea 30m for Mendy and give it the big I am for buying a Chelsea player.
0_Premier-League-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Fulham.jpg

His own ambition may be to our detriment.
I think he will stay next season and hope to get the cups again and if Eddie has a bad spell he’ll be ready to take advantage.

I think if he was a no. 1 anywhere else he’d be pushing for a call up to the Germany or Spain National teams as I don’t see a plethora of goalies at either nation that are vastly superior with his skill set.

Brentford or Brighton could have eyes on him if they have to sell Sanchez and Raya for big fees as he’d fit right in to those teams.

I think he will stay next season and hope to get the cups again and if Eddie has a bad spell he’ll be ready to take advantage.

I think if he was a no. 1 anywhere else he’d be pushing for a call up to the Germany or Spain National teams as I don’t see a plethora of goalies at either nation that are vastly superior with his skill set.

Brentford or Brighton could have eyes on him if they have to sell Sanchez and Raya for big fees as he’d fit right in to those teams.

Ter Stegen will be the number one for Germany with Neuer injured and based on his season with Barca right now will be pretty difficult to displace him even with Ortega playing with other team as number 1.

He rejected every offer to be number 1 in other team and seems to be content to be number 2 goalkeeper in our team atm.

Superb signing but will be amazed if he stays, he is far too good to be a no2.

I am sure he will be getting a lot of offers this summer.

Spurs need a keeper and dare I say the rags , he is far better than the donut thief.
Yeah he's a great keeper.
My cousin was saying yesterday that Chelsea are interested, so we'll see.

He's 30 years old and didn't play top flight football unil he was 28.

I suspect he's pinching himself to be at a club like City and get the chance to play in cup competitions and win medals.

I suspect he's pinching himself to be at a club like City and get the chance to play in cup competitions and win medals.
Good point. It would take a lot for someone to walk away from our squad and the potential for so many future trophies, and go to a team who may never win one. City seems to be a happy work environment and one where muppets with the wrong attitude like Cancelo get moved on.

True, but given that, he's going to have less time left at the top of the game to make his own mark. I expect he will be with us next season (and I hope so), but that might be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.