18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible tonight, top 6 goalkeeper EASILY !!!
The difference between our no 2 keeper and Luton no 2 keeper was critical in last night's match.
Ortega made some great saves whereas Krul looked like a rabbit in headlights when ever Haaland came within shooting distance

The difference between our no 2 keeper and Luton no 2 keeper was critical in last night's match.
Ortega made some great saves whereas Krul looked like a rabbit in headlights when ever Haaland came within shooting distance
He is possibly the best number 2 I've ever seen. Surely he will want to be number one somewhere else in the summer.

If I was Pep I'd have him close out league games more often than not. And the same with Ederson in the cup. Truely make this a double team.

Best backup keeper in the league and arguably in the top five, full stop.

Would absolutely not blame him if he wanted to leave in the summer to be a number one elsewhere. If he does depart, he’ll go with my respect and best wishes.

Maybe he's played himself into the first team.

Yes he is not perfect but he's not stupid either! Never thought I'd be saying that's a benefit.. but there was no reason for Eddie to give up a pen!

It's the heat of the moment, but for me he should be starting after today. When he was in the pitch I felt at ease, and he's just quicker than Ederson and better mentally with his decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.