Re: "Mancini be warned"

I'm sure Mancini and all the blues will make him feel more welcome than he was with the racist twunts at Inter. Can't wait to see him in action in a blue shirt.

MadchesterCity said:
mcfcinprague said:
Gary Neville is as popular on the Kop as Balotelli is at the San Siro (AC Milan).

Despite his obvious talent, he will not be missed at Inter and Gary Neville is as popular on the Kop as he is at the San Siro.

- The sentence doesn't make any sense though - does it?

Read in context it does..... stilla poor article though

Some quality goals from last season

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh-3S3hdas&feature=fvst[/youtube]

simmers said:
Some quality goals from last season

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh-3S3hdas&feature=fvst[/youtube]

When you look at his 6'3 physique pace power and awesome finishing ability... it's kinda hard to believe the boy is only 19.. we are going to have one hell of a talent on our hands here blues.

FORZA CITY said:
I'm sure it was Mancini who brought Mario though to Inter's first team in the first place, and I can't ever recall them having a bust up while Bobby was Inter boss.

It was,when he was 17..

Balotelli has been quoted as saying he regards Bobby manc as his friend..:)
Just chill peeps...

RBmk2 said:
So the Mirror uses the fact that the lad was fostered/adopted then "fell out with his parents" in a twisted attempt to make him look like a "troublemaker."

Scum,gutter journalism at it's worst.
How low will these twats go in an attempt to stir the shit?

he is a teenager. what teenager hasnt fell out with their parents!!?!

His parents, Ghana-born Thomas and Rose Barwuah, entrusted him to the Balotelli family at the age of three and he accused them of "glory hunting" when they tried to walk back into his life after he became successful at Inter.
He'll have no trouble spotting the rags once he arrives.

CityChick said:
RBmk2 said:
So the Mirror uses the fact that the lad was fostered/adopted then "fell out with his parents" in a twisted attempt to make him look like a "troublemaker."

Scum,gutter journalism at it's worst.
How low will these twats go in an attempt to stir the shit?

he is a teenager. what teenager hasnt fell out with their parents!!?!
Cue 'Kevin the Teenager' style ''I hate you'' gags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.