Re: "Mancini be warned"

Yes, Mancini bought him at 16, played his first game for first team under him just turned 17.
Has been quoted as saying Mancini is like a 'father figure' to him too. And Mancini will be a big reason he wants to come here.....and as such, Mancini knows how tohandle his temprement/character better than anyone.....so, no need to 'warn' him really....just lazy feckin journalism.

He hasn't fallen out with his parents. His parents are his adoptive Italian family, whom he considers to be his real family. He mentions that his birth parents only came back when he became famous and it made him angry.

This article is bollocks. He may or may not work out here at City, but his anger at his birth parents is understandable, not the unreasonable situation the headline implies; as if he were lashing out at even his own beloved family.

Alot of this will be just because Mourinho's an arrogant wanker and didn't know how to handle him, Mancini does, he'll be quality here

Egyptian said:

Walter Smith claims the best advice Sir Alex Ferguson gave him was not to go looking for trouble because it will always find you.

lol.

strange there's no mention of baconface wanting to sign him.....

Egyptian said:
Mourinho says there's no questioning his talent, but City boss Roberto Mancini will face a test man-managing Balotelli.

He said: "The guy has incredible qualities, but sometimes does not know how to use his brain.

let me tell you.

This seems the headline of a mourinho's autobiography

Mancio said:
Egyptian said:
Mourinho says there's no questioning his talent, but City boss Roberto Mancini will face a test man-managing Balotelli.

He said: "The guy has incredible qualities, but sometimes does not know how to use his brain.

let me tell you.

European Champions =D

Tripletta. said:
Mancio said:
let me tell you.

European Champions =D

just like balotelli

the only one professional player who never has lost a league in his career

approfitto anche per consigliarti di smetterla con questi atteggiamenti antiballotelliani e promou. io sto qui da 8 mesi e non mi hanno mai scassato il cazzo accusandomi di essere un rag ;)

Mancio said:
Tripletta. said:
European Champions =D

just like balotelli

approfitto anche per consigliarti di smetterla con questi atteggiamenti antiballotelliani e promou. io sto qui da 8 mesi e non mi hanno mai scassato il cazzo accusandomi di essere un rag ;)

It's true, it's just like balotelli but you are talking about Mou so i defend it ;)
Sorry for the OT :)

Guarda che io non ho mai parlato male di Balo. Io sono dispiaciuto per la sua partenza, ma ho solo esposto i fatti, ovvero che il rapporto con l'Inter era ormai logoro e non c'erano speranze di recupero. Ho anche detto che penso davvero che qui al city possa rinascere ;)

Mancio said:
Tripletta. said:
European Champions =D

just like balotelli

Made me laugh!

As for Balo, not sure where you have all got the story that he was racially abused by Inter fans, i'm sure it's when Inter have played away from home, he hasn't helped his cause when it comes to the inter fans as we all know but he's still loved by a big part of them. Let's face facts, Balo is a troubled lad but he's coming here to somebody he respects and whom he knows very well, he'll be out of his comfort zone so to speak. To me he's an enigma but he's got the potential to be the best or to be known for the worst. Only Mancini and Balo can work it out. Really hope it does.

p.s. benvenuti a Bluemoon Tripletta. Il mio italiano è brillante :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.