Re: "Mancini be warned"

As i see it the biggest problem he'll have here is the Press.
They will hound him and write shite about him untill he either Blows or becomes a fantastic player.

Bobby knows him, He knows Bobby so they they both know what they are getting into, unlike if he went to another club.

City to sign Bad Boy shocker!!!!

Wow we've never done that before ;-)

Okay lets place some bets on what "SKY SPORTS NEWS" will show when we sign him,
after Kolarov I expect the shirt throwing thing and a missed sitter!!!

What do you think??

Ireland's Undies said:
Balotelli has had problems in no small part because his own "fans" at Inter will not stop their racist chants and signs directed at him. How can a player feel comfortable and want to work hard for people who openly minimize his existence? Hopefully, for his sake, Mancini will be a little touch of home in a place happily far away from it.

Internazionale fans are not racist, this is completely FALSE.
There were some problems with the supporter of the other clubs, but not with ours supporters.

We LOVED Mario and we defended him even when he has make big errors (sorry for the bad english).

He's a just a kid...Lets give him some understanding. We all grow mentally at different rates.

Balotelli, by all accounts, is an exceptionally gifted footballer, and at 19 still has his whole career ahead of him. However his personality, and his issues, are well documented. I worry a great deal about this signing, it could work out, however it could blow up in our faces.

Correct me if i'm wrong but most of the stuff you hear about this kid happened in the Mourinho era? Mancini doesn't seem to have had a problem with this lad and if i've learnt one thing from the whole Robinho saga it's this: Mancini knows how to handle his players.

I think he will come here and Mancini will get him playing like a man possessed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.