1894 Group Banner

Disappointed with the reaction on here.

The banner made me laugh and want to read every detail.

Even if I hadn’t liked it it wouldn’t have entered my head to criticise fellow blues trying something in support of City. If you think it was a wasted opportunity let’s see what you did.

Again just my opinion.

The purpose of a banner isn't to make you read every detail. It needs to be succinct and punchy to quickly carry a simple message.

I think the UEFA MAFIA banner which is quite common, with where were you when we were shit underneath would have been better. Less messy.
I agree mate. Less = more impact. But it's done now. Your idea is bang on I think and maybe a banner for the future.

I get constructive criticism but some of the comments posted are scathingly destructive. I could understand them on Rawk or Redcafe, but this is Bluemoon, our biggest social media platform for us blues to voice opinion.

Exactly. It would’ve looked class under the lights inside the ground but obviously that wasn’t possible. The effect was never going to be the same doing it at a location away from the ground but it had to be done at some point because fans had donated good money and this was probably the most appropriate time a few days before the CAS hearing.

What were the chances of actually getting that into the ground?

i like the german style of some mythical character holding the heads of uefa.

Fair play for trying..if we dont fight UEFA, they will bend us over...

The purpose of a banner isn't to make you read every detail. It needs to be succinct and punchy to quickly carry a simple message.

Thats subjective but what grabbed my attention was the muppets and UEFA agenda.

Not my point though. Blues got off their arses to organise this only to be criticised for the design. Leave that to opposition fans.

It's great, the mention of Gill is important and the message is unmistakeable, whatever you think of the graphics. Well done

Even if I hadn’t liked it it wouldn’t have entered my head to criticise fellow blues trying something in support of City. If you think it was a wasted opportunity let’s see what you did.

Again just my opinion.
To be fair, there hasn't been too many criticising the group, or even the idea of a banner. The idea, and the thinking behind it, is bang on the money. But it's far too cluttered up, for me anyway. The "where were you" one is brilliant; no artwork or cartoon characters which, for me, draws your eyes away from the actual message.

Again just my opinion.

People are just giving their honest opinion on something City related on a City fans forum. Maybe people who think it’s pretty poor hope in by saying so 8 grand gets spent on something that looks and gets the point across better next time. I don’t think anyone is having a go at concept it just looks a bit shit and has too much going on.

Yeah, because the totally independent Court of Arbitration for Sport are really going to use it against the club and uphold the ban. Jesus wept.
Just kidding pal. Try to relax M18CTI
Yeah, because the totally independent Court of Arbitration for Sport are really going to use it against the club and uphold the ban. Jesus wept.
I wouldn’t blame them for doing so looking at that shitshow

Well done 1894 ,keep up the good work and as they say we're all in this together, come city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.