1894 Group Banner

As a Liverpool fan obviously no skin in this game....but much respect to 1894 for their time and effort to highlight the issue.
As for the design i think it was spot on as you aren't gonna get as much publicity if you just had a banner that said
"UEFA are C*NTS"....even if it is true

...And good luck at CAS

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Spain, we shall fight in Old Trafford and York City, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Etihad, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the fields of Europe, we shall fight on the grounds of Oakwell, Turf Moor and even Anfield, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets (should the grounds be closed), we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this CITY or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the OSCs, would carry on the struggle, until, in Kinkladze’s good time, the Premier Leagye, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

It really is quite simple.
?k of money for a cartoon from a kids book to be laid out in a field in a park, is frankly horrendous. Few flares and a drone to nail its coffin.
But it’s not what was intended, picture it folks, in the Madrid game lit up, filling the stand, millions of eyes on it, comments in every paper and tv and like the image or not it would of looked and been very powerful.

My mates mrs recently put her wedding dress on Facebook due to covid cancellation of their wedding, everyone commented how nice it looked and what a shame etc, tbh it looked shit, but if I’d of not thought, how on the day she would of looked and all eyes upon her, I could easily have replied “shit that, waste of money”.

great effort 1894. Events not the banner has let you down.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Spain, we shall fight in Old Trafford and York City, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Etihad, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the fields of Europe, we shall fight on the grounds of Oakwell, Turf Moor and even Anfield, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets (should the grounds be closed), we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this CITY or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the OSCs, would carry on the struggle, until, in Kinkladze’s good time, the Premier Leagye, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
drinking at that time in the morning is never a good idea ;)

It may get our thoughts across but I think the Banner should have had one simple Direct message and if possible opened in Media City.

i love what the group do,not just this banner,but the effort they put into support and atmospheresometimes city fans just want to look to cool to support,we need to go fucking mental every match

keep up the good work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.