1894 GROUP STATEMENT : MONDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2014

cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:
GeekinGav said:
can someone please translate that into actual English so i have a clue, what it was meant to say please?
its pretty fucking obvious

Something to do with Racism and CSKA fans. If I didn't already know what the story was, I wouldn't have a fucking clue what he was on about.

He's having a dig at a guy making a stand because it doesn't make perfect English. Pathetic.

forevermancity said:
cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:

Something to do with Racism and CSKA fans. If I didn't already know what the story was, I wouldn't have a fucking clue what he was on about.

He's having a dig at a guy making a stand because it doesn't make perfect English. Pathetic.

Perfect English? It's not even close; it's just some words thrown on a banner. I completely agree with him - how can anyone take it seriously?

cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:
cheddar404 said:

Perfect English? It's not even close; it's just some words thrown on a banner. I completely agree with him - how can anyone take it seriously?

Its missing a full stop and a comma, thats it ?

Hi don't normally post but UEFA have got my back up
Below are my futile attempts to get a response from UEFA, unfortunately we are just a small drop in the big UEFA ocean and they don't give a flying ...,

Dear ?
Thank you for your prompt reply, however, it still does not fill me
with confidence that anything retrospective will be done for those
Bayern and City fans punished whilst being the innocent victims; can
you please confirm that a retrospective element has been put forward
for discussion?

Regards

Dear Sir, As mentioned a variety of alternatives to the current behind-closed doors policy have been discussed with Football Supporters' Europe (FSE), a few weeks ago. The items discussed concerned amongst others the possibility for away supporters to attend behind-closed doors matches, potential compensation for travelling supporters unable to attend a match, measures that could be implemented to ensure away fans were aware of behind-closed doors sanctions at the time of draws and more. The outcome of the meeting with FSE will now be presented to the UEFA Executive Committee for review/approval of recommendations on 04/05 December. There are no further details that can be given at this stage of this review process, but be assured that UEFA regards the views and the role of the fans with utmost consideration. Kind regards UEFA Media & Public Relations

Dear ?
I was going to thank you for your reply, however, it is quite
clear you have not replied to any of my points but after three attempts
at communicating with UEFA I have been supplied with a bland reply
about what may happen in the future. It was after seeing your section
on stakeholders that I decided to write to see how committed UEFA were
to this ideal. Can I please have a more detailed response to my points,
perhaps even from a named individual or ideally I will be in the
Chairman's lounge for the Manchester City game against Bayern (whose
fans too are disgruntled in how they have been punished yet are
innocent) if someone wants to take the time to respond to me there.

Regards

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of this issue, and UEFA is currently reviewing the "behind closed doors" policy to see if alternative solutions could be implemented in the future.
This has also been discussed at the last meeting of UEFA with football supporters organisations and it is now being taken forward to the UEFA's Executive Committee, which will have its next meeting on 4/5 December. We are happy to keep you informed about any changes regarding the "behind closed doors" policy. All decisions by the Executive Committee will also be published on UEFA.org.

Further information on UEFA's cooperation with football supporters: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.org/stakeholders/supporters/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.org/stakeholders/supporters/index.html</a>

Kind regards
____
UEFA Media & Public Relations

For the attention of Peter Gilliéron

Dear Peter
This is my third attempt to communicate with UEFA in the last week as
my previous two attempts appear to have fallen on deaf ears;
particularly the fact that I am sure a UEFA official or two will have
been in the Chairman's lounge on Wednesday and could have taken the
time to seek me out. I am hoping someone in your position will
sympathise with the points I make and at least provide some sort of
reply from UEFA.

Regards

CSKA Moscow v Manchester City
To whom it may concern having
come back from Moscow with a small but passionate group of supporters I
thought I would try and see how the treatment of us fans fitted with
UEFA's philosophy of supporting supporters. When the announcement of
the game behind closed doors was made fans universally will have
applauded the stance taken by UEFA, however, nowhere in that statement
or in subsequent communications was any mention of fans who will have
already made arrangements at considerable expense to travel and watch
the game. Surely this was an ideal opportunity to show fans that UEFA
really do care and to make arrangements for refunds to come from the
fine imposed or to make some kind of gesture, after all for the
majority of fans that attend such games the money they spend on such
trips is a significant amount of their disposable income but shows
their commitment and passion to their club and the game, an ideal that
UEFA promote as being a prerequisite for the good of the game.
The numbers travelling to this game was always going to be low and as such
with a bit of organisation fans could have been allowed to travel into
the game with the teams entourage to avoid any safety issues, as, if
necessary as guests of various CL sponsors, as was evidenced by the 300
plus CSKA Moscow fans who were able to attend and support their team;
corporate guests they were not, as proved with the fact they were well
prepared with scarves and flags and their voices to support their team;
in fact I asked Manchester City if Nissan who sponsor both City and the
CL could invite us but was told UEFA had deemed the game to be played
behind closed doors!
The fact that the punishment has now been
significantly reduced further leaves a bad taste in Manchester City's
fans mouths that the innocent have been economically punished with no
recognition from UEFA of the wrong that has been done.
I will be in the Chairman's Lounge of Manchester City on Wednesday and would welcome the
opportunity to discuss this further with a UEFA representative.
With
regards

cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:
cheddar404 said:

It's taken me about a dozen attempts for it to scan in my head but maybe that says more about me than him!

forevermancity said:
cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:

not having a dig or belittling anyone, just want to understand what it says.

if someone said its all one sentence that had to be split into 3 lines because of the banner shape, then that would have been helpful and i would have read it as one statement instead of the 3 statements it looks like.

if you want to make trouble where there is no trouble needed, then that is pathetic.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
cheddar404 said:
forevermancity said:

Its missing a full stop and a comma, thats it ?

is it 2 sentences? "More CSKA fans racism. UEFA, your punishment is like you are a disgrace!"?? that i understand.

i just got "More CSKA fans racism. UEFA your punishment like. You is a disgrace" when i read it.

was a genuine help question as i'm a stroke survivor and have to confirm things as my brain is damaged and things look wrong all the time, like Dyslexia. but all i get is abuse ..... cheers City fans!!

For those who don't get the banner, all it's missing is a few full stops and commas (the Plantini spelling may well be deliberate):

More CSKA fans racism. UEFA, your punishment, like you, is a disgrace.

malg said:
For those who don't get the banner, all it's missing is a few full stops and commas (the Plantini spelling may well be deliberate):

More CSKA fans racism. UEFA, your punishment, like you, is a disgrace.

cheers mate, that's all i wanted and needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.