1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Really good to see lots of people who're passionate about getting the atmosphere going on Wednesday. I'm sure it won't need much of an input from 1894. Still, if you want to be in the middle of the most atmospheric part of the stadium, go to the first page, click on the link and enter your details! Come on blues. Let's get this singing section heaving.

I’d love to be there but we need singers top tier as well!

when the home fans are as loud as the sours fans where it drowns out away end, they booed when we got the ball and booed when we started a song.

Nothing less for them lot next week then, booo as we "tire the cockneys apart again"

I think it will be another Liverpool atmosphere. Got a few new flags to.

Im in the black as always

I was at that Hamburg game years ago which is recognised as one of the best atmospheres at the ground. I can't remember why it was so good but even their manager said it surprised and unsettled them. This was in spite of going a goal down early doors.

Sometimes I think we get caught up too much on songs etcetera. We just need a roar every time we come forward, boo their players when in possession and lots of " Come on City, come on City!" or even just " City, City, City!!!"

I was at that Hamburg game years ago which is recognised as one of the best atmospheres at the ground. I can't remember why it was so good but even their manager said it surprised and unsettled them. This was in spite of going a goal down early doors.

Sometimes I think we get caught up too much on songs etcetera. We just need a roar every time we come forward, boo their players when in possession and lots of " Come on City, come on City!" or even just " City, City, City!!!"
Think it was because it was about £5 a ticket and many younger fans went and mates went together

Think it was because it was about £5 a ticket and many younger fans went and mates went together

It was electric. It was probably also because it was our biggest game in years to coming close to winning a trophy. I was gutted as I really thought we would win it.

I agree with the inspiring 'City, City, City' chant. Opposing fans say that is as good as anything anyone does and we need to do it more, especially when we're building up a head of steam or every time the opposing fans start a song, it would just shut them up and they might not bother too much again......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.