1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Every single good atmospgere we and anyone else has ever had without a drum proves we do not need a drum.

We just need to sing the right songs at the right times.

Drums are absolutely awful at football and should be banned IMO. I hate them!

I guess that’s why English atmospheres are the worst in Europe. Are you seriously saying that English atmospheres are better than that of BvB, PSG, Bayern, Ajax, etc because we don’t have a drum?
I mean a drum and organised fan chanting is what creates a good atmosphere and it’s old fans who stand there, quietly chanting one verse of a chant and refuse to innovate a bit more from the norm, is the reason our atmosphere is so bad

Some really good points, but leave the drumming for the likes of Blackburn and Bolton.

I mean a drum and organised chanting create the best atmospheres in Europe, people who say we don’t need to have a drum or organised chanting are the reason out atmospheres are so bad. I mean having a well timed drum will literally make chants last longer, make it so there’s less pauses between chants and so people know what chants are being sung so everyones on the same page

You were doing so well until you mentioned bringing in a drum....

I mean drums and organised chanting make the best atmospheres in Europe...
It’s the narrow mindedness of middle age - old people who lack innovation who hold back our atmosphere. I hate when people chant for one verse then that’s it, it’s so stupid. Having a drum puts everyone on the same page, creates a rythm and makes the atmosphere louder.

I mean drums and organised chanting make the best atmospheres in Europe...
It’s the narrow mindedness of middle age - old people who lack innovation who hold back our atmosphere. I hate when people chant for one verse then that’s it, it’s so stupid. Having a drum puts everyone on the same page, creates a rythm and makes the atmosphere louder.
you mean the fans who have been going since the 60's?

If you want to organise a better atmos....crack on......Those days are long gone unless you bring back standing, lower ticket prices and lots of other shit that stops us ballooning around like the old days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.